Monday, April 18, 2016

Bike rides, beer and Chester


Tony Turner (front row; fourth from the right) has been tutoring students in voice workshops for several weeks. For their final exercise, they presented excerpts from T.S. Eliot's Murder in the Cathedral on the Canberra REP stage at Theatre 3. The voices blended in perfect harmony when required, with discordance when necessary, and with solo performances for variety and punctuation. The whole class has worked wonders and the results were fantastic.


Another random photo of Chester, because I can never take too many pictures of my cat.

Chester
I am taking the Beer Judge Certification Program (BJCP) - whether or not I eventually become a certified beer judge is questionable at this point, but after all the tastings and tutorials, I should at least know my Celtic reds from my German bocks. We had our first session this week, with style guides and serious work commencing.


And we finish with another bike ride through the hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment