Monday, November 30, 2009

Week 48: How does your garden grow?


Here's a sight you won't see everyday - Him Outdoors doing some gardening. This mainly means planting some herbs and repotting the lemon tree. My friend, Cara bought me an 'English rose' for my birthday. I am notorious for killing plants but have put this one by the front door to remind myself to water it.

Other things found in our garden include a wood carving, some wild pansies and a cat.

Blue skies, bright sunshine and surrounding hills make a great backdrop to all this activity.

5 comments:

  1. Looooooove the pic of Chester in the grass. It's frameable for sure.

    Happy holidays to you, dear Katherine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, he is being a wild animal - although he hasn't really worked out how camouflage works. Remember when Poco used to lie in the snow and wonder why the birds laughed at him? It's a bit like that!

    Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving.

    Love to all the family,
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny you should say that! I just did a layout about snow and winter at Hyde Green and you of all people should appreciate it. The link is here...

    http://www.myscrapbookart.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=226488&ppuser=5450

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! How we enjoyed the snow. But I bet you're not missing the cold, right?
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frankly, no. But it is nice to be close enough to visit snow and to play in it if we want to!

    ReplyDelete